Centrally located in Torrance, California, Sunnyside Nursing and Post-Acute Care provide sub-acute nursing care, rehabilitation services, skilled nursing, and long-term care. Our compassionate staff offers individualized care plans for each resident to ensure personalized care is provided to all our patients with a goal to return home.
We understand that the transition to a skilled nursing facility after surgery, injury or serious illness can be challenging. At Sunnyside, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where residents and guests are informed about their course of care and feel comfortable that they are in good hands.
Our team of qualified professionals provides compassionate care by:
- Maintaining high medical integrity
- Fostering a team spirit among staff
- Creating friendly, beautiful surroundings for our residents and their visitors
We understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether residents stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Schedule a tour and learn more about our unique, sophisticated healthcare environment.
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided in our short-term rehab units)
- Our in-house rehab department provides: Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy
- Admissions can be processed 24/7
- RN’s are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day