As the premier skilled nursing facility in Torrance, Sunnyside Nursing Center provides compassionate and personal skilled care 24 hours a day. We specialize in providing rehabilitation services onsite to help our residents regain their independence and return to their homes.
Sunnyside Nursing Center sits in an ideal location. Patients enjoy the sun streaming into their rooms, and visitors enjoy the convenience of making frequent visits and great proximity to freeways and public transportation. Inside, the beautiful and relaxing décor aides healing and makes our patients feel more at home.
At Sunnyside Nursing Center, caring is our main concern. Our organization is built on the premise that the most effective way to provide compassionate care is to:
- Maintain high medical integrity.
- Foster a team spirit among staff.
- Create friendly, beautiful surroundings for our patients and their visitors.
Often the transition to a skilled nursing facility is challenging. At Sunnyside Nursing Center, we strive to ease the process by providing an environment where patients and guests feel informed and comfortable.
In addition to nurses and staff who are always available to answer questions and lend a hand, each patient is paired with a coordinator, to help ease transition and provide a familiar smiling face.
A team of qualified professionals helps patients recover from surgery, injury or serious illness. They understand the importance of creating a comfortable and nurturing atmosphere, whether patients stay for short-term treatment or long-term care.
Visitors are welcome every day of the week. Come see our residents and friendly staff in action. Feel free to contact us to learn more about the unique, sophisticated healthcare environment at Sunnyside Nursing Center.
- All beds are Medicare and Medi-Cal certified.
- All rooms have new electric high/low beds, and cable TV (private phones are also provided for our short-term rehab units).
- The full in-house rehab unit provides: PT, OT, ST.
- Admissions can be processed 24/7.
- RNs are on duty and onsite 24 hours/day.